Hi to all fellow FreeBSD users on o-i,

At the moment I am working on a port for Orion, and it is in beta stage. If
anyone would like to comment on it, just poke it, and let me know. There's a
tgz available at either of the following locations:

   * http://www.znerd.demon.nl/orion-port.tgz
   * http://www.jollem.com/~ernst/orion-port.tgz

Or you can browse the files from either of these locations:

   * http://www.znerd.demon.nl/orion-port/
   * http://www.jollem.com/~ernst/orion-port/

Any and all comments are welcome! To test this port thorougly, follow the
procedure described at:

   * http://www.freebsd.org/porters-handbook/porting-testing.html

Note that I tested this port with portlint, available from the devel/portlint
port.

Note for non-FreeBSD users: This will enable FreeBSD users to install and
deinstall Orion in a very easy way. To install:

   # cd /usr/ports/java/orion/ && make install

And to deinstall:

   # cd /usr/ports/java/orion && make deinstall

Ernst