I will try my hand at this as soon as my framework is done. I plan to use
the Model 3 approach..which is using Model 2 but instead of forwarding to
JSP, it passes the JSP output (which would be XML tags with dynamic data)
and an XSL to XALAN and transforms it to HTML, then sends that back. In this
way, the tutorial will properly show a clear cut solution to separating data
from logic from the view. It won't be for a little bit though..so don't hold
your breath. I will ask for reviews by this list before I post it, to see if
it makes sense, works, etc.