Duffey, Kevin writes:
 > [1  <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (7bit)>]
 > What is anyone using on Linux for Java development?

We do our development using Together and our group is currently
working on a mod to add deployment automation for orion (which will be
offered freely through togethercommunity.com.)

Together is 100% java based, and runs like a pro on Linux. It's much
more than simply an IDE.  If you haven't checked it out, I recommend
it highly.

--
Sean P. McNamara                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SOMA Technologies, Inc.         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>