Patrick,

I may be the only one using it, but I really like JCreator at
http://www.jcreator.com.  I haven't felt the need to integrate it with ANT,
but it is a nice (and free) color-coded editor.  JCreator has the features
you listed (click on error and go to the source code line; view methods,
click on the method and go to the source code) and more.

Anyone else out there using JCreator? Comments?

Jay Armstrong
[EMAIL PROTECTED]