Hi all...
i want  to implement 128bit cert to my application but i am not sure that
whether orion can support 128 bit with its default jsse...
if doesn't which jsse we have to download and what r the steps i have to
follow...
when i am trying to installing the 128bit certificate it is giving the
following error
keytool error:java.security.cert.certificateException:unsupported encoding...
i am not sure that is the problem with orion or with jsse...
what the steps i have to follow to make orion to use 128bit...

any help is appreciated...
thankz
mohan

Sach Jobb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No problem.

Well, other have got the Thawte SuperCert working before so i think you
are in good shape.

I'm not sure if this is the cause of your error message, but the version
of the JSSE that comes with orion will only do 40bit encryption so you
will have to go to http://java.sun.com/products/jsse/ and download the
1.0.2 NOT FOR U.S. EXPORT version. This version will support 128bit
encryption. Simply follow the instructions that come with the download to
install.

You will _might_ have to regenerate your certificate request.

good luck,
sach