I fixed the problem by just FTP'ing or copying the file over the old one.
It works and it is automatically expanded and stuff. Now, if you want to
deploy a new application, use the admin -deploy for the first time along
with admin -bindWebApp for your context root. After that, just copy the
file and it works like a charm! I was also annoyed by the underscore and it
also eats up disk space fast!

Thanks,
Ozzie Gurkan