Hello all,
I have just put the following line in my web.xml.

<session-config>
  <session-timeout>0</session-timeout>
</session-config>

It will not invalidate any session unless the session is forced to be
invalidated on purpose.
I do not really know if it's going to be fine that way.
A session is going to be alive without being invalidated all thru the
system,
even if the session is not used by anyone anymore. Is that right?
That being the case, isn't it kinda resource waste? Am I getting something
wrong?
I appreciate your help and thoughts in advance.

PS: The above config. in web.xml sets the servlet session timeout. Right?
Then what about session bean's
timeout? Is that the same thing? Or is it somewhere else?