in orion-application.xml (you can find it in
$orion\application-deployments\YOURAPP\)

there should be a namespace tag; below is mine's form an app:
        <namespace-access>
                <read-access>
                <namespace-resource root="">
                        <security-role-mapping
name="&lt;jndi-user-role&gt;">
                                <group name="admin" />
                        </security-role-mapping>
                </namespace-resource>
                </read-access>
                <write-access>
                </write-access>
        </namespace-access>

then, whenever the current user belongs to group admin, you have read access
for ALL resources.
I believe that something on the line of

<group name="admin" impliesAll="true" />

would grant everybody read access;

AFAIK Orion's JNDI imp. doesn't support writing, so the write-access part is
irrelevant

HTH

JP