never stick ANYTHING in your ear

--- Eric Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Where did this file come from?  I didn't put it in
> my EJB jar or my EAR
> file.  It doesn't look like yours (there's no name
> attribute on the
> security-role-mapping tag), so once I edit it how
> will I stick it back in my
> EAR?
>
> That sounds odd, doesn't it?
>
> Thanks for the help.

com.evermind.server.administration.LazyResourceFinder.f_(JAX)
> > >  at

com.evermind.server.administration.LazyResourceFinder.getEJBHome(JAX)
> > >  at com.evermind.server.Application.ap7(JAX)
> > >  at

com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.get
> > > InitialContext
> > > (JAX)
> > >  at

javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager
> > > .java:668)
> > >  at

javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:246)
> > >  at

javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:222)
> > >  at

javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:198)
> > >  at

com.mongoosetech.agent.AgentBase.registerWithServer(AgentBase.
> > > java:100)
> > >  at

com.mongoosetech.agent.AgentBase.register(AgentBase.java:71)
> > >  at

com.mongoosetech.agent.AgentBase.<init>(AgentBase.java:58)
> > >  at

com.mongoosetech.agent.jdbcagent.JDBCAgent.<init>(JDBCAgent.java:81)
> > >  at

com.mongoosetech.agent.jdbcagent.JDBCFramgent.<init>(JDBCFramg
> > > ent.java:21)
> > >  at

com.mongoosetech.agent.jdbcagent.JDBCFramgent.main(JDBCFramgen