The sequence of events is:
  - The user requests a secured page (/Login.jsp, in your case).
  - The server intercepts the request and redirects to the form-based login
page (LoginForm.jsp)
  - If the user logs in successfully, the server allows the original
request to proceed (ie. Login.jsp is displayed).

So if by "the welcome page" you mean the Login.jsp page, then that is as
expected.  If you see something else, then this could possibly be the
result of something you do on that page (such as redirection).

Nick