I remember someone posted Login-related question recently. I have a newbie
question on this.

In my web application, I have login1.jsp which calls login2.jsp to handle
the actual login process.  I use JDBC-ODBC-Oracle to handle the database
connection. If  successfully logged in, the user will be "forwarded" to a
welcome.jsp.

I am wondering how could I secure welcome.jsp so that a user can ONLY access
welcome.jsp by a successful login?  I mean a user could just type in
http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/welcom.jsp, for example, to access it.

Someone has metioned the secured page. Could someone explain? Where can I
get the information or code example?

Thanks a lot,

Roland