-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Duffey, Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, 13 February 2001 11:47 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Why xsl:include seems to try to find files in /Orion folder and
not web-app root?

Hi,

When I use the <xsl:include..> directive, it appears to look in server root
dir, and not the web-app root its deployed in. I am not quite sure if this
is something to do with Orion, or if all servers operate in this manner and
therefore its an error of the XSLT technology. Or..perhaps its an error of
the saxon library I am working with. Just wondering if anyone working with
Orion and XSL have seen this problem or not?

Thanks.