-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dan Cramer
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 4:54 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Why xsl:include seems to try to find files in /Orion folder
and not web-app root?

Check out the XSLT spec at http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#include. According to
the spec, in an <xsl:include> tag, a relative URI as the value for the href
attribute should be interpreted as starting in the same directory as the
including stylesheet.

Example:
        assume that a stylesheet /www/xsl/A uses the tag: <xsl:include href="B">,
then the XSLT engine should include the stylesheet /www/xsl/B.

If this isn't what you're seeing, then your processor has a bug.

This might help more than my suggestion before :-)
Dan Cramer
Chief Architect
Dynamic Resolve, LLC
Internet Solutions Consulting