-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Daniel Lopez
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 4:43 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Why xsl:include seems to try to find files in /Orion folder
andnotweb-app root?

Hi,

I've been using Xalan for quite a long time and whenever I used
<xsl:import href="fileName.xsl"/>, it always used the directory where
the xsl was located as base directory, NOT the the working directory.
This includes Xalan 1.2.x versions as I haven't upgraded to 2.0 yet. So
I would say Xalan follows the specificaction.

Regards,
Dan