I get the message 'Not authorized to view this page' when trying to run the
addressbook example from the CMP primer. I believe Orion is working
correctly as I can run the orion-primer example. Any help much appreciated.

Come on !! Someone must have had a similar problem, I'm running Orion on Win
NT workstation
trying to access the pge from the same machine, how can I not have access to
something on my own machine ??????

I've tried loging in as admin (normal account should have admin rights
anyway !) no difference. If any Orion support people monitor this list
please help as I'm evaluating Orion with the view to deploying it within a
10 server cluster ($$$$$$$$$$$).

regards,
Scott.