Hi,

I would like to express my happiness wrt the fact that Orion is 100% pure Java
code (not the TM-version of that term, perhaps) so it runs on my FreeBSD box
too, with different JDKs (including FreeBSD JDK 1.2.2b10, Sun Linux JDK
1.3.0/1.3.0_01, Blackdown JDK 1.2, etc.)

Actually we plan bringing our J2EE application server online in a few months
on a FreeBSD box. It may not have the best Java implementation available, but
we've run our prototypes on it for months, without any problems (no crashes
whatsoever).

Thanks guys! (hail hail!)   ;)

--
Ernst