Hi Magnus, Scott,

---------------8<---------------
> I found the problem, it seem that the global-web-application.xml supplied in
> the tutorial didn't have an entry for html, I added it. Also had to rename
> index.htm to index.html, a little disapointing to have these hassles
> considering that were talking about a comercial product.

Do you consider these bugs in the tutorial? If so, then please report them to
the author (me), include some more details, and I will investigate them. As
the Orion CMP Primer works for (virtually) everyone, and since I've had some
other things on my mind lately, I didn't check the last 5 or so emails with
remarks about the primers.

Please send your remarks and I will look into the issues.

--
Ernst