From: Kemp Randy-W18971 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 10:32 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: ms access & Orion?

Is ms access considered an RDMS and does it have a JDBC driver?  If so, then it should be theoretically possible to have it work with Orion.   But why would you want to do this?  A better solution would be to work with something like Postgresql (www.postgresql.org) or Mysql (www.mysql.com), if you don't have a commercial database (like Oracle) available.