-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dylan Parker
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 1:33 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: EJB Clustering -- ANYONE? [Urgent!]

Hello, all.

My company is about to drop Orion.

The documentation issues, the dead website, the documentation issues,
the absence of company responses, the documentation issues...

We've contacted them asking where to send our money. Nothing back.

In one last futile attempt to keep Orion afloat in my company a little
longer, can anyone provide me with the following information?

How does one do EJB Clustering with Orion?
Has anyone made this work?
Can anyone give some background on the configuration steps?

If I don't hear anything... then JRun, here we come.

Thanks,
Dylan Parker