On Thu, Feb 22, 2001, Magnus Stenman wrote:

> While on that note, what are the other especially wanted areas for
> improved/more elaborate documentation (howto's and similar)? Please be as
> specific as possible (ie the opposite of "improved overall documentation"
> :) and keep in mind that the security-primer is already in the pipe.

A tuning HOWTO would we great. How to configure orion-ejb-jar.xml to
limit number of in-memory instances of EJBs, how to specify passivation
delay, how to limit EJB pool sizes. A little introduction about orion
handles these pools would be great, too.
--
Etienne Bernard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Grey Interactive France - http://www.gifrance.com/