Hello Kevin,

DK> Secondly, why is it when xerces.jar is in the Orion folder, Orion
DK> does NOT use the version I have in the WEB-INF/lib folder? I thought (sorry
DK> if I don't recall what the specs say on this) that libraries in the
DK> WEB-INF/lib of a web-app override the ones in a server dir?

Yes.. and no. The problem is that orion ADD /lib and WEB-INF/lib to
the classpath, but if you look at the manifest file in orion.jar you
can see that xerces.jar in the root dir is declared to be in the
classpath at the beginning of orion execution, so if you refer to
classes in xerces.jar it will use the ones in the root dir because
they are the first found.

--
Best regards,
 Rafael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]