Hi,

I wonder if you have met this situation before, I trying to deploy an entity bean with
one of the field named "password".   I have write the corresponding orion-ejb-jar.xml
for the persistence mapping within database. Everything seems fine, the xml in the
application-deployment directory is correct. Until the whole deployment is done, which
orion compiled all the generated files, the seems to be correct orion-ejb-jar.xml has
been updated with the "password" field mapping becomes "password_".  Is this a bug or
just my problem?!

I have tried all the ways and nothing can stop orion change the from "password" to
"password_"!   When I change the mapping to something else such as "blahblahblah" its
ok, but not "password".

I really confused about this strange behavior

Regards,
Nevin Ng