Dear All,

We are planning for a budget (read 'cheap') deployment of a website running
on Orion for a charity. We're thinking about RedHat Linux 6 on a Cobalt RaQ3
server. Does anybody has any experience of running Orion on such kit? What
resources (RAM, etc.) should a single server have in order to run it
comfortably (it is just an informational web site with limited traffic)?

Many thanks for your

Jarek

Nesscomp Limited
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>