Dear All,

I am trying to use MySQL and Orion where the MySQL database is located on a
different host than Orion is.

The beans look up the datasource in JNDI. I've specified the datasource in
in ejb-jar.xml. (The resource-ref thingy) This is found, becasue I no longer
get naming exceptions.

In data-sources.xml,  I have specified the proper database URI
(jdbc:mysql://luggage/log).

However, I get an exception saying that on localhost there is no mysql
database (which is true, 'cuz it's on luggage).

Obviously Orion is feeding the bean a database URI that points to localhost.
How can I tell Orion to use the database on the other machine?

I've tried shouting in the floppy drive, but that does not help either. :-/

    Kees Jan

 You are only young once,
       but you can stay immature all your life.