I think you all have more problems than Orion. I'd suggest looking at the
dates on your multiple machines (usually this happens when one is behind
another so the save does not come up as a modified file on the server).

I've NEVER had to restart Orion to load a JSP before - and it's been working
like that since pre 0.7 ;)

-mike