Orion autoreload features have worked very well al the time, either in
development, integration and production enviroments, EXCEPT when we
got a problem of date synchronization between our integration and
production servers (our integration server have a date greater that
the production one).

Anyway, you can force reload deleting the
$(ORIONHOME)/application-deployments/$(APP)\$(WEBMODULE)\persistence
directory, where all the jspCache file are stored.

And just a tougth. For all of you who have lots of  EJB in their apps,
I suggest you to use a faster compiler for orion. We use fastjavac
which comes with Forte CE, and it REALLY cut down the restarting
time. In our case, it cut it from 1 min 45 sec to 15 sec!

Hope this help.

--
Best regards,
 Rafael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]