Has anyone posted this to bugzilla?  Just a thought

--
Dan North
VP Development  -  Cadrion Software Ltd  -  +44 (0)20 7440 9550

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy the information in any medium