Doh!  Sorry, that wasn't supposed to go to the list.

But to keep this topic going (because I'm still undecided about what
direction to go):

Is anyone here besides Tim using XSLT in their web application?  How do
you like it?  Is it easy to get designers up and running with it?  How
do you interface between Java and XML (jsp? building dom nodes in java?
something else?) ?

Thanks,
Jeff