I just updated to 1.5.0 as well, and everytime I start Orion it complains
about a wrapper that I can't find anymore on my machine
How do I solve this ?? (I compiled all the source again, and it doesn't give
me any errors !!).

BTW: when I start version 1.4.7 again, I don't have any problems ??!!! :(

The error:
-----------
[orion@ojo Orion]# java -jar orion.jar
Auto-deploying /home/development/lib/java/jars/csd.jar (New server version
detected)...
Found 5 semantic errors compiling "Operator_EntityBeanWrapper0.java":

   275. catch(java.sql.SQLException e)
*** Error: This catch block may be unreachable because there is no exception
whose type is assignable to "java/sql/SQLException" that can be thrown
during execution of the body of the try block.

Eddie