Hi elephantwalker,
I did a similar autoupdate has the one described in the newsgroup
(yesterday).
I just did exactly the same update as he did, and get the same error.
I don't really know how to debug this/solve this problem, does anyone has
any idea ?? I went to the package csd.jar that he complaints about, and
compared it with other beans and it looks ok to me. I also removed the
application-deployment, which didn't work.

Eddie

--------
[orion@ojo Orion]# java -jar ./orion.jar
Auto-deploying /home/development/lib/java/jars/csd.jar (New server version
detected)...
Found 5 semantic errors compiling "Operator_EntityBeanWrapper0.java":

   275. catch(java.sql.SQLException e)
*** Error: This catch block may be unreachable because there is no exception
whose type is assignable to "java/sql/SQLException" that can be thrown
during execution of the body of the try block.
..
-------