Kevin:

If you have configured the /WEB-INF/web.xml file in your deployment with an
appropriate servlet definition (this is also where you can use a servlet
mapping to point to an alternative "alias" URL to access your servlet,
rather than using the /servlet/<servletName>), the only other thing I see
that might be a problem is your reference of port 8080 in the URL.  Why are
you using 8080 as the port number for your application URL.  If the
SnoopServlet is working for you on the default port 80, so should your
servlet URL.  8080 would be the port on which the application server was
listening to requests from the web server, right?

Jason Coward
Mongoose Technology, Incorporated
http://www.mongoosetech.com