and the point is that I shouldn't need to put the classes/jar in the Orion
lib. I should be free to put  whatever classes/jars I need in my own
application.

The only thing about this is that it is not an easy problem to solve (ask
the Jakarta/Tomcat team), and for some reason it always seems to happen with
XML/XSLT processors :-(

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com