I don't believe there is any way to force Orion to spit out that
information.  However, when running against Hypersonic in server mode,
you see all the SQL on the database console.  I find this to be an
excellent arrangement for development.

If you wanted to, you could fairly easily write a JDBC wrapper that
prints the SQL.  I wouldn't be surprised if someone has already written
such a creature.

Jeff