-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Marcel Schutte
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 5:00 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Tracing SQL

You can find the jdbc logger at http://marcel.schutte.com/DriverWrapper.zip.
It is certainly not a finished product, just some classes to get you on your
way.

Unzip in <orion>/lib. In data-sources.xml you have to use
nl.gx.common.jcbc.DriverWrapper instead of your original database driver.

Hope this helps,
Marcel