It leaves customers in the same position they were in before. Orion still
sells an app server, and a damned good one at that. The Oracle app server is
the same (now) but only comes bundled with a $50,000+ database - so they're
in slightly different price brackets.

-mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes - Founder, Core Developer
OpenSymphony - http://www.opensymphony.com
"The Open Source J2EE Component Project"

Latest News
- Cache in on faster, more reliable JSPs
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-05-2001/jw-0504-cache.html