--- Jay Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Some of you may recall that, back in April, for
> about a week, we had a
> heated, sometimes humorous discussion with the
> subject "A Swedish Idea"
> (for Ironflare to call their fellow Swedes at
> MySQL).  Someone made the
> comment:
> **********
...CLIP...
> Excuse me, but I'd like to say, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"
> I like Orion, but while
> we've been asking, "Any news from Orion yet??" (Jan
> 13, 2001), and
> functioning as free testers, they've been working on
> the version for
> Oracle.  Why pay for the cow when you can get the
> milk for free?  That's
> why they rarely answer our questions directly
> anymore.
...CLIP...

Now what is the value of a posting like this?  You
can't possibly know what Karl and Magnus are up to.
Instead of trying to stir up trouble for no apparent
gain to you why don't you express your concerns in a
more constructive manner?  Flame postings like this
one are a waste of everyone’s time.