Hi all,

  I am running Oracle's oc4j  ( i.e. Orion 1.5.0.) on Solaris BOX having 1G
RAM, 12 CPU's box. We are now testing the Orion Server for the Scalability
and Load test. We are running the Simple Jsp , for a duration of one day
Using the Load runner with 50 user concurrency.

The server Crashes after 3Hrs of test run giving the error.

Warning: Error reading transaction-log file
(/app/ias1022/j2ee/home/persistence/transaction.state) for recovery:
premature end of file

Forced or abrubt (crash etc) server shutdown detected, starting recovery
process...

Recovery completed, 0 connections committed and 0 rolled back..

Any one know about this behavior of Orion.

Is this OC4J is scalable?.

Is any one running the 24-7 sites using this Orion Application Server?.

Thanks In advance.

Regards,

Suri