Title: SV: Oracle deal gag... but on a different note.

Please, drop this damn thread.
The list is obviosly not censured, just a bit sucky.
No one will wake up next to a swedish meatball smeared with cowberry jam and mashed potatoes..
Stop accusing people of being paranoid etc, it only floods my mailbox.
Im sure IF will respond to the original issues given time (are they back from JavaOne yet?).

WR