I guess... I'll ask just for the sake of it.
   I have a complete J2EE Application. EJBs, WebClient and an ApplicationClient...
   However. I have orion-application.xml.
   I also have predefined data-sources.xml and principals.xml.
   So. I have them registered in the orion-application.xml, but... The do not get copied. Instead Orion cries-out that i have specified invalid names for data-sources and for principals.
   Trying I found, that after copying the orion-application.xml to the deployment directory Orion starts to search for the principals.xml and the data-sources.xml in the deployment directory, without first copying them there.
   Is there a way to make Orion autocopy them?

   BTW. I HAVE to use 1.4.5 for many reasons, so answers like "Fixed in 1.5.0" or something like that are not options.

   W8ingForward2Hearing4mU.soon

   Lachezar