Hello guys

Has anyone of you got JDOM to work with orion 1.5.2 ???
I have jdom6 in {ORIONDIR}/lib and lastest version of xerces.jar in
{ORIONDIR}/

still got the problem like below

org.jdom.JDOMException: SAX2 driver class
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser not found: SAX2 driver class
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser not found
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:231)
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:323)
        at knut.protocol.KSPParser.parse(KSPParser.java:46)
Root cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
        at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(XMLReaderFactory.java:1
18)
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:167)
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:323)
        at knut.protocol.KSPParser.parse(KSPParser.java:46)

Can anybody give me some hint ?

thanks

-alexander