Hi,

I have a problem that is driving me crazy.

I have been using orion 1.3.8 and jdom for some time now and it works fine
(except that it sometimes hangs for a while). When I updated orion to 1.5.2
I got the a problem with JDOM complaining about SAX Parser not found. I
think this is because JDOM uses xerces and orion have changed from xerces to
crimson. I have tride moving xerces.jar to {jre}\lib\ext, but then orion
won't even start. So I think that orion reqiuires crimson to be the first
XML Parser in the class path and JDOM requires xerces to be the first XML
Parser in the class path.

So my questions are:

1) Has anyone got JDOM to work with orion 1.5.2?
2) Does anyone have any Idea on how to get JDOM to work with orion 1.5.2?

The exception I get when trying to use JDOM:
--------------------------------------
org.jdom.JDOMException: SAX2 driver class
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser not found: SAX2 driver class
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser not found
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:231)
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:323)
        at knut.protocol.KSPParser.parse(KSPParser.java:46)
Root cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
        at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(XMLReaderFactory.java:1
18)
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:167)
        at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:323)
        at knut.protocol.KSPParser.parse(KSPParser.java:46)

/Tommy