Hi,Juan:
Thank you for your suggestion.
Do you think this kind of calls will violate any J2EE specs? I mean that one
ejb in parent  application should have one container, and the ejbs in child
app should have thire own container. So, the question: does this kind call
violate any container specs?
It's pretty interesting, in one ejb of the parent app, when a new context
initialized, I already saw the all ejbs in child app, but if I try to
instance one of them, the ejb got removed, and the server complained that
the class is not defined, although, I put the .jar file including all class
in the classpath and import the ejb's remote and home interface also.  The
error is following:

The lookup is=com.evermind.naming.MapNamingEnumeration@28c19b
the Name is =com.qmarkets.mas.commerce.ejb.CommerceService

the Name is =com.qmarkets.mas.attachments.ejb.AttachmentService

the Name is =com.qmarkets.mas.product.ejb.ProductService

the Name is =com.qmarkets.mas.user.ejb.UserService

the Name is =com.qmarkets.mas.contact.ejb.ContactService

the Name is =com.qmarkets.mas.deliveryorder.ejb.DeliveryOrderService

the Name is =com.qmarkets.mas.mlcaller.ejb.MLCaller

the Name is =java:comp

the Name is =com.qmarkets.mas.subscriber.ejb.SubscriberService

the Name is =com.qmarkets.mas.object.ejb.ObjectService

the Name is =com.qmarkets.mas.permissions.ejb.PermissionService

the  ref object is
Call MLQListenerBean.ejbRemove()
MsgReceiverStartup.onMessage: RemoteException was thrown
com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: Transaction was rolled back:
java.
lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.qmarkets.mas.user.ejb.UserServiceHome
        at
MLQListener_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper2.onMessage(MLQListener_Statel
essSessionBeanWrapper2.java:83)
        at
com.qmarkets.ml.qlistener.client.QListenerClient.onMessage(QListenerC
lient.java:103)
        at
progress.message.jclient.Session.ew_(progress/message/jclient/Session
.java:1313)
        at
progress.message.jclient.QueueSession.run(progress/message/jclient/Qu
eueSession.java:623)
        at
progress.message.jclient.sl.run(progress/message/jclient/Session$Sess
ionThread.java:1240)

        Nested exception is:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.qmarkets.mas.user.ejb.UserServiceHome
        at
com.qmarkets.ml.qlistener.ejb.MLQListenerBean.class$(MLQListenerBean.
java:23)
        at
com.qmarkets.ml.qlistener.ejb.MLQListenerBean.onMessage(MLQListenerBe
an.java:89)
        at
MLQListener_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper2.onMessage(MLQListener_Statel
essSessionBeanWrapper2.java:53)
        at
com.qmarkets.ml.qlistener.client.QListenerClient.onMessage(QListenerC
lient.java:103)
        at
progress.message.jclient.Session.ew_(progress/message/jclient/Session
.java:1313)
        at
progress.message.jclient.QueueSession.run(progress/message/jclient/Qu
eueSession.java:623)
        at
progress.message.jclient.sl.run(progress/message/jclient/Session$Sess
ionThread.java:1240)

Thanks!

Rob