-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Gurinder
Randhawa
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 7:36 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Apache and Orion

Is anyone using Apache as a front end to Orion. I find that using mod_proxy
      to forward web application requests

is quite slow compared to using tomcat. Does anyone know if there is
      something else i can use beside mod_proxy

for Apache to serve static pages and orion to serve my web applications ?

I do need to use Apache as a front end server.

I am also using a loadbalancer and a cluster for my orion setup behind
      apache.

Any help would be much appreciated

Gurinder