From: Michael J. Cannon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 4:52 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Apache and Orion

So why use Apache?

The Orionserver will serve up static http pages...I've looked and tehre are
no issues I can see that Orion won't handle with regards the content 9i and
the v.11/12 Oracle Apps...

This is not meant as a criticism or flame...it's for my info, as I also
support Oracle and have no prob running w/ just the OrionServer (w/ out
Apache).  Of course, all my apps are written to run that way.  What does
Apache do for Oracle that Orion can't do better?

Michael J. Cannon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]