Hi Christoph,

Sending a file to the server is a specialized little job.  The Orion server
supplies some orion-specific classes to help (see www.orionsupport.com and
search for 'upload').  Alternatively, I have written some generic J2EE code
for the same task, and you are welcome to have that - just drop me a
line.  (The orionsupport guys said they'd post it on their website, but so
far it's not there.)

Nick,
SCIENTECH Inc