I am interested in your two fixes. Have you (or anyone) noticed that Orion
actually requires 175MB of RAM? Is there a definite need to use both memory
switches, or perhaps one over the other? What is the use and/or meaning of
each switch? What I find funny is I just installed JDK 1.3.1 and noticed the
/server, /classic and /hotspot dirs under bin which contain the jvm.dll that
Windows uses. I was actually going to post an email to this and JSP interest
list asking what the benefits and differences are between the 3 jvms. I
haven't been able to find anything on the sun site that details how they are
different. Can you fill me in if you know, what makes the server jvm better?
Is it better overall for all use (other than client-side SWING apps)? I
thought the hotspot was the best because of the inline JIT that converts
code to native..and thus should speed it up greatly. Is the server better
just for production use, or for anyone running Orion locally for web
development as well? Ideally, I would think we want our development, qa,
staging and live servers to all run the same JVM to make sure we all see any
problems that arise.

Thanks.