Question..is the HotSpot 2.0 Server JVM the same thing that comes with the
JDK 1.3.1 in the /bin/server folder? If I install the full JDK 1.3.1, and
not JRE 1.3.1, do I need the HotSpot 2.0?

I know this isn't Orion specific, but since we are on the topic of
performance tuning Orion and using the -server option, I thought I'd ask.