Please some help running Orion as an Win 2000 service as it doesn't work as explained on the Oriosupport.com site.
On this site they talk about using the program called "RunExeSvc.exe". When I use this and add Orion as a service it gives me the following error: "Error number: 997 -- Overlapped I/O operation is in progress". Even if try it on other computer and try different configurations, it gives me the same errors.

Anyone any idea what it could be ? or any advice how to run Orion as a service ?

Eddie