Anyone know how to set up junitee on orion.  I have seen it working on
orion before so I know it can work.  I have junit.jar and junitee.jar in
my orion/lib directory and have set up my TestForm.html in my web
module.  I have compiled the new TestServlet with the dynamic class
loader and have set up my ejb-ref's in my web.xml file but i keep
getting an error that says 'java:comp/env' only available from within a
J2ee container  when i try to test my ejb.  Is there a property that I
am supposed to be setting up somewhere or do I have to add some code to
the TestServlet?  I am at a loss on this one.  Please help.
Thanks,
Tim