From: DeVincentiis Giustino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: sexta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2001 06:17
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: JUnitee

Hello Tim,

I have junitee working and do not remember any particular hint. I followed
the instructions at http://junitee.sourceforge.net/tutorial.html and all
works fine. No code added to TestServlet, the only change I have made was to
use a TestForm JSP to dynamically load the package under testing.

Giustino De Vincentiis